Things To Do:
-call Jory.
-try to get tickets to a movie, any movie, tonight.
-wait patiently for Alex to call.
-give up.
-call him and drag him on my errands with me.
-write a letter worthy of any lovely Victorian romantic (drat you, Camilla...)
-check my bank account.
-put gas in my car.
-give in.
-buy things that I don't really need.
-buy ridiculous scrapbooking things that will confound me and that I will just end up throwing across the room.
-regret that I didn't spend the money on blue dress at J. Crew.
-decide it doesn't matter, since said blue dress would look stupid with my apron at work.
-realize that blue dress costs far too much and decide on the shetland sweater instead.
-wonder why I listen to Kyle when he tells me I'm a J. Crew person.
-wonder why he hardly knows me and he's bloody right.
-wonder what Tiffany's doing in China right now.
-miss her.
Ah. So much to do. So much time to do it in.
-call Jory.
-try to get tickets to a movie, any movie, tonight.
-wait patiently for Alex to call.
-give up.
-call him and drag him on my errands with me.
-write a letter worthy of any lovely Victorian romantic (drat you, Camilla...)
-check my bank account.
-put gas in my car.
-give in.
-buy things that I don't really need.
-buy ridiculous scrapbooking things that will confound me and that I will just end up throwing across the room.
-regret that I didn't spend the money on blue dress at J. Crew.
-decide it doesn't matter, since said blue dress would look stupid with my apron at work.
-realize that blue dress costs far too much and decide on the shetland sweater instead.
-wonder why I listen to Kyle when he tells me I'm a J. Crew person.
-wonder why he hardly knows me and he's bloody right.
-wonder what Tiffany's doing in China right now.
-miss her.
Ah. So much to do. So much time to do it in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home